- We Reviva Technology Proprietary Limited, registration number 2004/004006/07 of 160 Gunners Circle, Epping Industria, Cape Town, South Africa as owner and operator of superdry.co.za (hereinafter the “Site”) are exclusively responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on the Site and we respect your privacy and take the protection of your personal information very seriously. Accordingly, this is our action plan to ensure all reasonable measures are in place to protect your information. This policy applies whether you contact us through the Site, a retail store or any other channel.
- We reserve the right to modify and change this policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our Site.
- Should you decide to register as a user on the Site, you may be required to provide personal information (“Personal Information”) which includes but is not limited to -
a. Information required to identify you as the user – for example your name, surname and identity number and/or date of birth;
b. Your contact information – for example your phone number, your email address, your physical address and your postal address;
c. Demographical information – for example such as your marital status and gender; and
d. Information collected automatically when you visit the Site that is not included in the above.
- Any changes to your Personal Information should either be updated by yourself on the Site or be communicated to us as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your Personal Information.
- You have no legal obligation to provide us with any Personal Information and the submission of such information is entirely subject to your sole discretion and consent. It is however important to note that should you not provide us with the Personal Information required when registering on the Site we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services.
- You may choose to provide additional Personal Information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information. You may not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your association with any such person or entity.
- We will not, without your express consent use your Personal Information for any purpose other than:
a. to communicate with you regarding current or new promotions, products or services offered by us or (if applicable) in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of products of any of the other members of the group of companies of which we form part or our affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from any such third parties); and
b. to improve your experience on our Site by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits on the Site.
- When registering as a user on the Site or (if applicable) share your Personal information with us in Store or through another channel, we will sue your personal data to:
a. process your orders, communicate with you about your orders and the delivery of your products;
b. update your records and maintain your account with us;
c. prevent or detect fraud;
d. ask for feedback on our products, Site and/or services;
e. conduct market research; and
f. within our Site so that we can (i) provide you with information and suggestions to help you to improve your browsing experience and (ii) improve our Site and any services we offer to you or the general public.
- We may share or disclose your Personal Information to any third party for purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you among other purposes and may also share your Personal Information to the following parties:
a. to our employees or other members of the group of companies of which we form part for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (if you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications);
a. to third party agencies undertaking market research and analysis on our behalf. Such agencies may contact you via email or telephone on our behalf.
a. to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions (which can be accessed and is also available elsewhere on this Site);
a. credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law and banking partners
a. as required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
- We will ensure as far as reasonably possible that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners having access to your Personal Information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your Personal Information.